Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I luv Chocolate

                                                                                                                      


I love Chocolate and it has been  my favorite treat, snack and dessert since my childhood.  I don't need a reason or occasions to indulge in my favorite treat.  However,  if  I'm bored, stressed, blue, or happy, there's a chocolate that fits the mood.

    I prefer that I guy woo me with chocolates. He could still my heart and get my attention if he would bring me chocolate for my Birthday, Valentines Day and Christmas!

Here's some of  my favorites :  My aunt use to make a home made German chocolate cake for Christmas, this cake has a bittersweet chocolate icing and filled with Toasty! Coconut and Pecans!  Yummy!

My Mother made us hot chocolate the old fashioned way with cocoa  powder and milk.
  I continue to make it the same way today,"  mmm"... where's my cotton  robe and  fuzzy slippers".    
                                                                                                                                       
      I would  beg my  mother for her chocolate covered turtles dad would buy her for Christmas.. "Shame on me"!,  it was one of her  favorites and mine too!.  As an adult my chocolate palet grew to include: Chocolate covered almonds, pretzels, cookies and cherries to name a few.

I'm currently searching the net for companies that sale good chocolate treats!  because I'm a girl who has her needs and I'm needing some chocolate!

Chocolate.com  is a site that I found on the net and they Got the Goodies and the Goods! I want to sink my teeth in! .. So stay tuned for future reviews on my blog about Chocolate.com and others I may review.  

 To learn more about Chocolate.com click on the photos with the Chocolate.com logos and it will take you right to their website.

So if  you're a Chocolate freak, Chocolate lover, Chocoholic.... Welcome, and  blog me and share your Chocolate Fixes and Favorites?

                                                                               _ Vetsy

No comments:

Post a Comment