Saturday, July 24, 2010

Make Dessert and More with Cooking light Magazine


 

Chocolate Hazelnut Thumbprints,  Chocolate Baklava  and Chocolate Babka are recipes that look and sound absolutely Scrumptious!...and I found them In Cooking Light Magazine's 12/2009 issue..

 
But...Cooking light magazine offers more than dessert.. You can also find hundreds of yummy recipes for Lunch and Dinner" check them out at: 
http://www.cookinglight.com





P.S you won't find photo uploads of me cooking on this blog because, I'm a novice and things won't look very pretty when I'm done with them.....But I bet yours probably will so check them out and leave a comment about your favorite dessert..

2 comments:

  1. You'll never see photos of me cooking on my blog mainly because I'm rather messy in the kitchen and don't cook all that many interesting things.

    My husband and I should be checking out the Cooking Light recipes. It seems these days that we have to eat less and less to maintain our weight. Well, I guess we could exercise more, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. lol

    Anything dark chocolate is a favorite of mine.

    Nice to see a post here. You're one of my favorite blogger friends, you know.

    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna it's so nice of you to take the time to check out all of my post..

    Your one of my favorite blogger friends too"

    ReplyDelete