Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quick and Easy Valentine's Day recipes



 Valentines Day is just around the corner, and for those of you who don't have the time or expertise to whip up something fun, and fancy for your family or your sweetie..I have found the perfect treat for you!

These Marshmallow cherry Kisses are fun, inexpensive and only take 15 minutes to make!  Just click on the link Marshmallow Kisses above, and it will take you directly to this recipe at Kraft Foods. There are  also more than 20 other easy great recipes for Valentines Day, from cookies to shakes.

Enjoy and Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.



7 comments:

  1. Phillip would luv making these with me. They look so pretty.

    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna. I made them with my nieces they loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I could make myself sick on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I already have! Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, these are beautiful. I am totally pinning them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elena these are fun and fast to make. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete